the direct result of peer pressure. where's a psa when you need one?
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or tea drinker?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you thats red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
8. What are you craving right now?
9. Turn ons?
10. Turn offs?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. When was the last time you cried? Why?
13. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
14. Favorite movie ever?
15. Favorite book ever?
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Have you ever met a celebrity?
18. If you could choose one celebrity to meet, who would you choose?
19. What are you listening to right now?
20. How many countries have you visited?
21. Are your parents strict?
22. Would you go sky diving?
23. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
24. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
25. Have you ever been in a castle?
26. Name five facts about yourself that not many people know.
27. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
28. Ever been on a train?
29. Ever been in love?
30. If you were paid 1,000 dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
31. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
32. Whom do you admire and why?
33. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
34. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
35. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
36. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves, or vampires?
37. Which fictional movie or book character most represents who you are?
38. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
39. Dealer's choice! Any question you’d like to make up.
millions of real existing people fall in love with straight men. what the fuck
im still thinking about this. they dont just befriend and hang out with straight men, they get emotional about them. they think ‘this person is the best thing that ever happened to me’. i think there was a time when this phenomenon made sense to me but now it does not.
i think the purest expression of the american dream seen so far is george w bush becoming a painter. if he did what he did in some other country he would have been put to death by the international criminal court. thank god we had to foresight to make that thing not apply to the usa
Oh come on. His paintings were BAD, but putting him to death for them? That’s going a bit far.
i think the paintings are good. i was referring to how he killed over a million people
IF ME CALLING YOU DUDE OR GURL CAUSES YOU TO HAVE DYSPHORIA YOU SHOULD tell me because you being comfortable is so much more important than some stupid slang
or when if i call you “man” because i know i do that a lot. please tell me if it causes dysphoria or just makes you upset in general. because i will stop because i love you.